Spreadex has some decent bonuses waiting for all their new customers. They have a bonus for fixed odds betting and a bonus for spread betting too. We think its good to have a choice, but take some time to think if you’d rather than straight-forward £40 in free bets rather than the £300 spread betting offer.
The fixed odds betting bonus will give you up to £40 in bonus bet tokens, depending on when you sign up, sometimes they increase this to £40, sometimes it is £30 or £35, so if you see £40 then jump-aboard!
What you’ll get
lace a qualifying £25 fixed odds bet at odds of 1/2 or greater. Qualifying bet cannot be placed in-play or cashed out early.
A first free £5 fixed odds bet will be credited upon settlement of the qualifying bet.
4 x following £5 free fixed odds bets will be added to your account on consecutive days.
E.g. Qualifying £25 bet placed and settled on Monday. Then:
- 1st £5 free fixed odds bet available to use from Monday.
- 2nd £5 free fixed odds bet available to use from Tuesday.
- 3rd £5 free fixed odds bet available to use from Wednesday.
- 4th £5 free fixed odds bet available to use from Thursday.
- 5th £5 free fixed odds bet available to use from Friday.
After your first free fixed odds bet you will also get a free £5 Total Goals spread bet.
And after your second free fixed odds bet you will also get a second free £5 Total Goals spread bet.
You must have a full spread betting account to be able to claim the free Total Goals spread bets.
Note, future spread spread bet placed, losses can exceed deposit.
Place a smaller qualifying fixed odds single bet at minimum odds of 1/2 and get different amounts of free fixed odds bets as per below:
- Qualifying bet £5 to £9 = 1 x £5 free fixed odds bet.
- Qualifying bet £10 to £14 = 2 x £5 free fixed odds bets.
- Qualifying bet £15 to £19 = 3 x £5 free fixed odds bets.
- Qualifying bet £20 to £24 = 4 x £5 free fixed odds bets.
Free bets must be claimed within 28 days of opening. Free bet stake not included in any winnings. Ts&Cs Apply. 18+ begambleaware.org